Objective is a sponsor at CampIT’s Enterprise Agile Transformation event to talk with companies about the strategies for designing and managing an agile enterprise.
In this one day conference stands out as a tremendous resource for CIO’s and their staff to gain practical knowledge and help create a response to the changes needed to succeed in dynamic and challenging environments.
Meet us and join our interactive lecture:
Metrics for Agile Success and What Makes Them Powerful
Ramon Tramontini, VP of Operations – Acting COO, April, 4
Agile environments require metrics that are well understood by teams and can help improve processes and the end state.
In this session attendees will learn:
- The most common metrics used for flow and impediments in software development
- Qualities that make a metric powerful- help drive positive improvement in an agile team
- How to get started in capturing and using these metrics for improving Agile adoption, implementation, evolution and management
In this one day conference attendees will learn:
- The Gotchas of Agile Transformation
- Starting from the Top: How Agile Leadership Sets the Tone and Determines Success
- Agile Architecture – The Key to Continuous Improvement
- Agile and Lean Road-mapping: Incorporating Feedback and Change at Every Level
- Metrics for Agile Success and What Makes Them Powerful
- Agile Value to the Extended Enterprise – Panel Discussion
Conference Price: $289.00 per person.
Each attendee will receive a certificate awarding 7 CPE credits for CISSP continuing education, in addition to 0.7 CEUs and 7 PDUs. CISSP is a registered certification mark of (ISC)², Inc.
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
5555 N. River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018