A CRITICAL PARTNER TO BOOST OI TELECOM PAY-TV BUSINESS
Oi is one of the largest South American telecommunication carriers offering a full range of services menu for data, mobile, wireline, value-added and content, and managing 63 million accounts.
With the support of the Objective NG platform, Oi was able to structure its TV operation from its inception to the migration to current digital technology.
In addition to expanding its coverage throughout the Brazilian territory and launching several commercial campaigns, Oi can give vent to other competitive strategies that were on stand by.
Initially, the contract with Objective comprised the management of internet content services, already adopting the Objective NG software, managing a volume of 1 million subscribers, in addition to a base of 3 million registered customers.
Today, the platform supports the customers’ experience for over 3 million subscribers, agents and distribution channels, billing and collection for the DTH (Direct To Home) Pay-TV service, cable TV, and data services.
The initial implementation project lasted just four months with the establishment of a CRM & Billing structure that includes, among other functions, the complete cycle of product sales, management of customer self-service via the web, customer service, field services, and yet billing and collection.
The Objective’s NG solution brought substantial competitive advantages to Oi, such as:
– Significant time reduction to perform tasks;
– Centralization of video and data services in a single system;
– Flexible processes for execution and management of its fast and constant growth customer base;
– Complete Sales cycle monitoring;
– Customers and field services team self-service track and management;
– Quick set-up and availability of content packages, services, and promotions, enabling customer service, satisfaction, and loyalty.